Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship Fund
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers is a Toronto-based personal injury law firm focusing exclusively on serious personal injuries, accident injuries, medical malpractice claims, and insurance claims. For over 45 years, our lawyers have dealt with complex legal, medical, and insurance issues, allowing our clients the time and energy to prioritize their road to recovery.
Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers’ mission is to act as advocates and trusted advisors in every aspect of our clients’ recoveries. We firmly believe that injury victims and their families have a right to access to care, support, and compensation.
With that in mind, Neinstein is proud to announce the launch of a new annual scholarship to assist students in furthering their careers.
The Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship is available to any student currently enrolled in a trade school, college, or university in Canada or the United States. High school graduates or GED holders who are about to begin their college-level studies are also eligible to apply.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit a three-minute video discussing:
- The goals you want to achieve through your education, and
- How this scholarship will help you achieve those goals
The successful applicant will receive a $1,000.00 USD scholarship grant from Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Create your video. It must be no longer than three minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube with the title “ Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship by [insert your name]”.
- Include a link to this page in the description of your YouTube video.
- Once your video has been uploaded, please notify us by sending your active YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Contact number
- Name of your current school with proof of enrolment
- Your area of study
Your video will be judged on its message and your level of creativity.
Submitting your application gives Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers permission to use your video for promotional and marketing purposes.
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2018. The winner will be selected by August 31, 2018. The successful applicant must claim their scholarship within two weeks of being contacted, or a new winner will be chosen.
This is an annual scholarship; we encourage unsuccessful applicants to reapply in 2019.