Accident Benefits Lawyers Toronto – Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident benefits, or “no-fault” benefits, are available to anyone involved in a motor vehicle accident regardless of who is responsible. At Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers, we can help advance your accident benefit claim while providing you and your family with the guidance and resources necessary to focus on your recovery. Our accident benefits lawyers based in the Toronto region will act as your advocate and trusted advisor in all matters related to personal injury litigation.
Protect Your Entitlement to Car Accident Benefits
- To file a claim, you must notify your insurance company immediately of the accident (if you do not have an insurance company, notify the insurance company of the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident).
- You must complete the accident benefit claim application forms (including a form substantiating your income loss which must be completed by your employer and a form substantiating your car accident injuries which must be completed by an authorized health professional, such as an occupational therapist, chiropractor, physiotherapist or physician.)
- If you were self-employed at the time of the accident, for a benefit claim you must be able to substantiate your income and may require the assistance of an accountant.
- Certain accident benefits claims processes may require you to provide a sworn statement to a representative of the insurance company about the circumstances of the car accident and the injuries you suffered as a result.
Accident Benefit Claim Guidelines
- Loss of income benefit equal to 70 percent of your gross income from employment, to a maximum of $400.00 per week.
- The income benefit is payable for two years after the accident if you continue to be substantially unable to perform the essential tasks of your employment. Income benefit will continue to be paid after two years so long as you are suffering, due to your car accident injuries, and have a complete inability to engage in any employment for which you are reasonably suited by education, training or experience.
- If you were unemployed at the time of the accident, benefit claim practices differ; you are not entitled to any weekly benefit for at least six months. However, if you suffer a complete inability to carry on a normal life after six months, you will become entitled to a minimum non-earner benefit.
- If you were a care giver at the time of the accident, associated optional benefits beyond the standard allowances may help to support dependent family. If you are unable to carry on your caregiving duties, you may be entitled to receive the reasonable costs of paying for professional care to a maximum of $250 per week plus $50.00 for each additional child.
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses covered by an accident benefit claim are limited to $50,000.00. Should you require assistance with daily activities as a result of the accident, you may also be eligible for attendant care benefits, up to $36,000.00 over two years. When an injury is determined by applicable regulations to be “catastrophic” in nature, medical and rehabilitation costs covered by an accident benefit claim are currently limited to $1,000,000.00; for related attendant care, the same maximum value applies. New coverage amendments announced by the Ontario provincial government have reduced the total maximum allowance for these categories by 50%, to a combined, cumulative total of $1,000,000.00.
- Death benefits of $25,000.00 are payable to the deceased’s spouse and an additional $10,000.00 to each of the deceased’s dependants.
- Funeral expenses are paid to a maximum of $6,000.00.
Unfortunate accidents happen every day; and when they do, lives can change in an instant. At Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers, our Toronto personal injury lawyers will help you get the settlement you need so you can get your life back on track. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to help them through the entire healing process.
With over 45 years’ experience in the field of personal injury, our lawyers have handled many different cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, accident benefits claims, product liability, dog bites and wrongful death cases. Our winning case record has made us one of Canada’s Top 10 boutique Personal Injury Lawyers, according to Canadian Lawyer Magazine, and we’re immensely proud of the success we’ve achieved for our clients.
Your Well-Being is Our First Priority
Our clients’ well-being is our first priority. As seasoned personal injury lawyers, we understand that every case is unique. Your injury is about more than just the physical implications; it is about the impact on your life and work, your family
As accident attorneys, we don’t expect you to be experts in the legal system; that’s where we step in. Not only do our Toronto personal injury lawyers customize our approach based
We’re a family-run firm of personal injury lawyers, which means you have our undivided attention. Accident attorneys at larger law firms don’t have the opportunity to work as closely with their clients as we do. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers work to ensure that every possible corner of your case has been explored.
We Offer Toronto Personal Injury Lawyer Services at No Charge until Your Case is Successfully Resolved
Accessing compensation for your personal injury is key to rebuilding your life after an accident, so you can pay medical bills and look after your family. We believe that the upfront and hourly legal fees required by some Toronto personal injury attorneys create an unnecessary financial burden in challenging times. A Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers personal injury lawyer will not charge you for their services until they’ve won your case and you have received the highest possible compensation.
Accident Attorney Services
At Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers, our services are provided by our team of Toronto personal injury lawyers. We deal with many different types of personal injury claims; if a car accident or spinal cord injury turns your life upside down, we’ll do our best to ease the stress that arises in the aftermath. Even if you are at fault for a motor vehicle accident causing personal injury, our lawyers are available to hear your case.
Some of the expertise areas that our Toronto team of personal injury lawyers practices are:
- Brain and Spinal Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Benefits
- Accident Benefits Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
Accident Benefit Claims & All Aspects of Personal Injury Litigation
At Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team has experience in the areas of accident benefit claims and personal injury law. We can help you decipher the fine print: our accomplished attorneys are well-versed in insurance policy, pertinent legislation, and how to best present your case in order to acquire valuable car accident benefits and the compensation to which you are entitled.
Securing Accident Benefits for Toronto and Ontario Region Clients for Over 45 Years
Our experience is your advantage. Your Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers personal injury and car accident benefits attorney acts as your reliable, determined advocate in the pursuit of the favourable settlement you deserve. Though many accident benefit claims are resolved outside of the court system, at Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers Our distinguished record of trial success works for you should your case be presented to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario or its successive dispute system, to be established in 2016, for resolution.
Voted amongst the Top 10 boutique personal injury law firms in the country by Canadian Lawyer magazine, Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to have served the GTA and Ontario community for over 45 years as one of its most highly recommended legal teams for personal injury and accident benefit claims.
Helping You on Your Road to Recovery after a Motor Vehicle Accident
A lawyer at Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers understands that car accident injuries have physical, emotional and financial consequences. Your well-being is always our first priority; in addition to providing necessary legal guidance regarding your accident benefit claim, we offer access to crucial medical and rehabilitative care as well as counseling services for you and your family. Together, we can work to overcome today’s challenges for a brighter tomorrow.
No Fees Until Your Accident Benefit Claim is Successful
We are confident that our proven strategy can assist you in obtaining your proper and rightful accident benefits. Toronto-based and serving all of Ontario, Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers pursues your accident benefit claim at no upfront or hourly cost to you, and there are no fees until your case is successfully resolved.
Getting you the help you deserve.
When people are injured, most often they are unable to work and during these times, cash flow can become an enormous burden on the victim and their families. We recognize that our clients are suffering and are under enormous financial stress. That is why we use the contingency fee arrangement. Under this arrangement, the client is not required to pay any fees or expenses unless the case is successful. If the client does not recover any monies from the lawsuit, there will be no legal fees.
Organizations we support