Legal Career Opportunities
Join Our Team!
Full Time Receptionist
We are currently looking for a full time Receptionist to join our team. The receptionist will play a crucial role in keeping our company organized and communications running smoothly. This person is a sophisticated professional who exhibits poise under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Our dynamic and talented receptionist will:
- Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages
- Direct calls from the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all hard copy and digital correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Those interested in this position should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your resumes.
We are looking for someone to join our amazing team. The candidate must be familiar with both accident benefits and tort work. A minimum of 3 years experience is preferred. The successful candidate will be working directly for a lawyer and have full carriage of their own files to advance from beginning to end. Exceptional communication and organization skills are required, as well as the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. Apply in confidence by email only to email@example.com.
Primary Duties Include:
- Processing new files
- Preparing legal documents, and correspondence (affidavits, undertakings, etc.)
- Direct contact with clients and lawyer
- Full carriage of files, to move forward in the litigation process
- 3-5 years of Personal Injury experience within a law firm
- Law Clerk / ILCO Certification
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.